Happy New Year from the Askers team! We are thrilled about the year ahead, and are looking forward to providing access the experts and public figures our users want to connect with.
We are also excited about kicking off our blog. This is where we will share important updates with members of our community, and introduce them to our community of answerers. We also share some of the questions they have been asked, and encourage you to head over to the app and give them a listen!
This week’s answerer spotlight includes a lady who can help you wrestle with your pregnancy issues, a man who wrestles for a living, and another gentleman who wrestles with the concepts of theoretical physics on a daily basis. Learn more about each of these amazing answerers below.
ANSWERER SPOTLIGHT –
Who is Kristin? –
Kristin is our resident expert on midwifery and integrative women’s health. If you or someone close to you is expecting a child, then Kristen is a wellspring of information on the process of pregnancy right through to the birth.
What have people asked Kristin? –
– I am 8 weeks pregnant and experiencing severe morning sickness. Does this happen to all women? Anything I can do to reduce the symptoms?
– What are the best and quickest ways to shrink my post-baby belly?
– I’m pregnant. When should I expect my baby’s first kick/ And how can I monitor the kicking to tell whether my baby is sending me any danger signals?
Who is Nick? –
Nick Aldis aka Magnus is an English professional wrestler and Global Champion. Nick can give you advice on how to break into the wrestling profession, insights into the world of wrestling, and general fitness tips.
What have people asked Nick? –
– Nick, as a professional wrestler, if you could get into the ring with any WE wrestler one-on-one, who would you want to go up against and why?
– Nick, what are the best exercises to quickly bulk up my legs, especially my thighs and calves?
Who is Sean? –
Sean Carroll is a CalTech professor, theoretical physicist, and author. His research focuses on the theoretical aspects of cosmology, field theory, gravitation, and quantum mechanics. He is here to answer your questions on anything within these fields.
What have people asked Sean? –
– Why doesn’t general relativity play nicely with quantum field theory? What “feature” of gravity causes the problem?
– Is free will a useful fiction to describe the conscious experience of making choices (that you feel could have been different) but that are underpinned bu the deterministic factual laws of physics?
– Does quantum mechanics (namely the concept of superposition) invalidate the law of non-contradiction?
– The Askers Team.