In this week’s edition of our blog, we give you instructions on how to win a signed copy of Dr. Lawrence Krauss’ amazing upcoming book The Greatest Story Ever Told. . . So Far: Why Are We Here?
THE ASKERS GIVEAWAY OF DR. KRAUSS’ BOOK –
This week you’ll have a chance to win a signed copy of Lawrence Krauss’ new book on the history of modern physics – The Greatest Story Ever Told. . . So Far: Why Are We Here?, coming out on March 21, 2017. In The Greatest Story Ever Told, the internationally renowned, award-winning theoretical physicist, New York Times bestselling author of A Universe from Nothing, and passionate advocate for reason, Lawrence Krauss tells the dramatic story of the discovery of the hidden world of reality—a grand poetic vision of nature—and how we find our place within it.
Neil deGrasse Tyson (American Museum of Natural History) has said of the upcoming book: “As Bard of the Universe, physicist Lawrence Krauss may be uniquely qualified to give us the Greatest Story Ever Told — a masterful blend of history, modern physics, and cosmic perspective that empowers the reader to not only embrace our understanding of the universe, but also revel in what remains to be discovered.”
So how do you win your signed copy? It’s easy! Between today (January 20, 2017) and March 10, 2017, the 3 users who generate Q/A exchanges with Dr. Krauss and gather the highest total number of listens for those Q/As will win. It’s that simple! What does that mean? Ask good questions and encourage all your friends to come listen to the answer once you have received it.
Below is our detailed methodology for selecting the top 3 users:
- For each user, we count the total number of listens for all of his/her QA exchanges with Dr. Krauss generated between January 20, 2017 and March 10, 2017.
- We select those users ranked in the top 3 based on these counts.
ANSWERER SPOTLIGHT –
Who is Lawrence? –
Lawrence is an esteemed theoretical physicist, cosmologist, best-selling author, producer, actor, and science and public policy advocate, just to name a few things. You can ask him anything about the general aspects of physics, particle physics, cosmology, & general relativity. And you can also feel free to ask questions about science and public policy, and science and religion.
What have people asked? –
– What came before the big bang?
– How will gravity wave observations provide new insight and data? Could you resolve the source of these waves, given a large enough instrument or given many independent instruments?.
– In a Google years when all matter has radiated away in our universe what will be the observer that brings Quantum fluctuations into existence?
– What is a big discovery you think is possible in the next 25 years you are most excited about?
As always, if you haven’t already, go check out Lawrence’s answers! We also invite you to head to the app store and review the app – Google Play + iOS ! Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news and updates.
– The Askers Team.